- Debate: Challenges and opportunities. Product and brand in the time of digital transformation of consumer, sector and economy
- How much more will Poles pay for sweets in 2020?
- The real picture of the sweets and snacks market in Poland – trends and forecasts
- The role of sweets and snacks in the era of consumer experience
- Health for all. Zdrowie dla wszystkich. Health-promoting trends as a chance for sweets and snacks sectors
- Price pressure a challenge for suppliers and distributors of sweets
- Debate: Cost rollercoaster – unstable market, growing prices of raw materials and energy pose challenge to the food sector
- Sweets distribution channels in Poland – the most prospective retail concepts and formats
- Coffee shop chains and HoReCa sector an opportunity for the sweets and snacks sector
- Convenience stores – sweets, snacks and coffee 24 hours a day
- Biedronka, Lidl, Netto, Aldi – strategies of discount chains for the On The Go category of sweets, snacks and food
- Shopping for drivers. Categories of the greatest growth potential in the fuel station sales channel
- Case Study: Biedronka – private label dark chocolate 95% cocoa / Fair Trade. What does this mean for the producers?
What does it tell about changes in the market?
Market and challenges
- Cocoa rules! The future of chocolate products
- Handmade – the market of handmade sweets is growing
- Reformulation! New ingredients and additives support the innovation market
- Transport costs kill the profitability of producers. The sector is looking forward to technological revolution
- Convenience! Simplicity! Quickness!
- Investments of sweets producers – sector development potential and directions
- Ice-cream weather. Climate changes affect the consumption style of sweets and snacks among Poles
- Dairy industry conquers snack sector
Consumer and trends
- Tailored made sweets – product customisation in the era of digital transformation and social media
- Small size is the king size – sweets and snacks market is looking for response to consumer expectations
- Dialogue with a young consumer. Smart packages and new technology
- Safety and power! A consumer wants to know more about the product and its origin
- The scourge of allergies! Consumer problems provide a business development opportunity
- Take advantage! Increasingly shorter product life cycle changes the promotion and sales strategies
- Sweets and snacks in the shopping basket of Poles. Is there still room for category growth?
- Sweets and snacks in the circular economy. Will the EU plastics directive change the market and consumer habits?
- Smart Company – building the business effectiveness on the basis of new technology
- No longer a place for compromise? Companies have to reconcile care for environment with the fight
for a low price
- Dual food quality in the EU. How to avoid accusations of dividing consumers for the better
and worse ones?
- Does the excess production capability block further consolidation of the confectionery market in Poland?
- Debate: The sweets sector driven by health and responsibility for the consumer and environment. Brands promote active lifestyle.
*The organiser reserves the right to change the programme.